BladeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Events

4 posters

Go down

Weekly Events Empty Weekly Events

Post  ShylaFawl Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm

We will be running weekly events and I would like the current members to suggest what they think people would enjoy. This is just to get an idea of all the things we can do for the weekly events, some or all suggestions given may be used on the server so please try to come up with the most interesting things you can, I look forward to reading all your suggestions.

~ShylaFawl~
ShylaFawl
ShylaFawl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekly Events Empty Re: Weekly Events

Post  Drue Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 am

How about spleef? Its fun for everyone xD

Except for the people dying, but ya know.
Drue
Drue

Back to top Go down

Post  ShylaFawl Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 am

Spleef will be open at all times once the proper reset system is initiated. One of the events going to held in that arena when we set permissions correctly will be "Nether Spleef" where the floor is set to nether rack and the players are given flint and steel and they must burn their enemies to death, last man standing gets a substantial prize such as a diamond block.
ShylaFawl
ShylaFawl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbymoose11 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:31 pm

I was thinking maybe like a map-wide scavenger hunt. but only in like a 2000x2000 block radius with where u spawn at being the center. and then like hints noted around the town place. it could be held the whole time. and if u win, u get like a a diamond or 2, idk just a idea. of course there are flaws, but yoll are smart enough to figure it out.

chubbymoose11

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike137 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 am

I like chubbymoose's scavenger hunt suggestion Very Happy

I have another suggestion for Castle Raids...basically, my idea is a planned server-wide event where an admin (probably me?) builds or sets up a castle (or some other base) somewhere in the wilderness, and then fills it with mobs to defend it (alternatively we could have an attacking team and a defending team of players). the castle will hold nice loot, and whoever successfully takes over the castle reaps the rewards. it would be like raiding another faction, except it would require some scheduling, planning, and cooperation amongst different factions for it to work - sort of like a PvE raid. what do you guys think?
Strike137
Strike137
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down